It’s always a beautiful day here in Santa Barbara! Keep you skin in check with these beach and pool essentials!
1. Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Brush- Easy to apply and reapply throughout the day to keep your skin protected. This safe and non-irratating spf powder is great for kids and waterproof!
2. Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm Pot- Packed with tea tree oil and aloe this lip balm is ultra soothing and protects your lips from the elements with an SPF 15.
3. Sun Hat- The benefits of a wide brimmed sun hat might seen obvious but no other hat can correctly shade your ears, face, and neck! There is a significant difference between wearing a baseball cap and a wide brimmed hat. Reduce the risk of skin cancer, premature aging, and sunburn and always wear your hat.
4. Epicuren X-Treme Cream SPF 45- A moisturizing formula that will provide an invisible shield between you and the sun. It will leave you skin smooth and appear more radiant. Apply generously from head to toe!
5. My Tyes Hair Ties- Cute and functional way to keep your hair tamed without pulling and tearing on your hair. These soft elastic hair ties and headbands are great for sports and everyday wear.
6. Juice Ranch Cold-Pressed Juice- Stay fresh and hydrated with a 100% organic, locally sourced, glass bottled cold-pressed juice packed with nutrients.
We’ve been using Revita-Brow on our eyebrows for years! It’s our saving grace when it comes to keeping eyebrows looking full and bold. Made with a blend of advanced peptides, RevitaBrow is a serum that conditions the eyebrows and keep them from breakage and brittleness. But one of the most important parts of keeping your brows in good shape is a gel to keep the hairs in the right place. Revitalash Cosmetics has a new Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel designed to tame unruly brows and filling in any areas that appear thin or sparse for an immediate fix. The brow-specific brush helps shape the perfect brow. For your next eyebrow wax and more details on getting better brows call Skin Resolutions in downtown Santa Barbara (805)569-1923.
Cleanse your skin smarter not harder with the new Clarisonic Smart Profile cleansing brush. The newly designed Clarisonic uses RFID technology allowing the brush head to communicate directly to the device. The Smart Brush Head will automatically adjust to skin specific protocols to modify time and power for a customized sonic cleanse. In addition, the Smart Brush Head engages when the device is turned on, and will prompt user when it’s time to replace the brush head. Add a power boost to your cleanse with the new Turbo mode which allows users to temporarily increase the cleanse at any point. With 4 speeds, the Smart Profile removes makeup 11x better than hands alone. You can use your new Smart Profile Clarisonic Brush with the Clarisonic Pedi System to give your feet the extra attention they need. Skin Resolutions will have an exclusive on the Smart Profile Cleansing Brush until December 2014!!! To order your Clarisonic Smart Profile Cleansing Brush and for all your skincare needs call Skin Resolutions in Santa Barbara (805) 569-1923.
A facial scrub doesn’t have to be abrasive to be efficient. Discover the powerful exfoliating properties of the new Epicuren Himalayan
Superfruit Enzyme Polish. Appropriate for all skin types, superfruits; such as Goji, Bilberry, Acai, Noni and more, and used to dissolve dying skin cells while the seeds buff them away. Exfoliating the skin helps brighten and even your skin tone while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Likewise, the Bilberry in this facial scrub is helpful in healing acne, lessening the appearance of pores, and minimizing hyper-pigmentation.
For maximum benefits, always remember to cleanse your skin before using any facial scrub. Next, apply a dime sized amount on face, neck, and chest. Leave on for 3-7 minutes then wet finger tips and gently scrub in circular motions. Remove with warm water and pat dry. May be used 1-4 times per week. To find the appropriate cleanser to use before you scrub, call Skin Resolutions in downtown Santa Barbara (805) 569-1923.
Get sun kissed skin without the risk! Skin Resolutions is excited to introduce our new airbrush tanning by South Seas, the official tan sponsor for ABS’s Dancing With The Stars. Paraben free and made from organic ingredients, we discovered South Seas while at a skincare and esthetics conference this fall in New York. In just a quick 15 minute appointment you can achieve a bikini-ready body without the risk of damaging your skin in the sun. Traveling? Keep your tan lasting up to two weeks longer with the South Seas Tahitian Tan Extender. For self-tanning at home, the Tahitian Glow self tanner is user-friendly and contains firming and tightening ingredients! For an extra shimmery glow, use the Island Glow Body Bronzer- dries immediately without streaking or rubbing off. For more details and product information, and to book your next airbrush tan appointment call Skin Resolutions in downtown Santa Barbara (805) 569-1923.
Introducing the new and exciting Colorescience Pressed Mineral Bronzer! Giving the skin a healthy, sun kissed glow this bronzer adds warmth and richness to your complexion. It’s perfect for the face and body. Colorescience and this new bronzer are especially long-lasting with a silky-smooth texture, ideal for blending and contouring. The ultra wearable shades flatter a variety of skin tones, they come in Mojave for light to medium skin tones and Santa Fe for medium to deep tones. With your favorite kabuki or makeup brush you can easily sweep the brush to add colore and contour along the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. Contact Skin Resolutions in Santa Barbara to learn more about Colorescience and color matching the right bronzer for you. (805) 569-1923 Stay tuned for our next Colorescience Makeup Event coming soon!
We love this fabulous, oil-free, all-purpose antiaging exfoliating cleanser! Peter Thomas Roth’s Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash contains a gentle form of glycolic acid along with pro vitamin B5 and allantoin to help soften and exfoliate the skin. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging while clarifying the skin and smoothing out rough texture. It is especially helpful as an aid in ridding your skin of those pesky white bumps!
If that’s not enough proof as to why you should try this face wash in your skincare routine, then check out the research results. In a four-week consumer efficacy study of 25 women:
- 88% agreed that they saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 88% agreed their skin felt exfoliated
- 88% agreed their skin felt softer
Give this face wash a try – available now at Skin Resolutions.